I have been involved in the creation of the following resources and pieces of software. Some of these were created part of some completed projects, and therefore it is unlikely to changed in the near future. Others are still on-going internal projects and are updated from time to time.
- Wolverhampton corpus of junk emails: a collection of 1563 junk emails
- The CAST corpus: a corpus annotated with information for automatic summarisation
- NP4E corpus: a corpus annotated with NP and event coreference
- PALinkA: an multipurpose annotation tool (ongoing project)
- Online term-based summarisers: online summarisation tools
- CAST tool: the computer-aided summarisation tool developed in the CAST project. Other tools I developed in that project are also available on that page.
- QALL-ME Framework: architecture skeleton for multilingual question answering systems